The Fitness Officer facilitates physical training and readiness programming for the unit's Cadet Program. In assistance to the unit's Activities Officer, the Fitness Officer supports the administration of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) activities to ensure the sustained physical and mental health of unit members.
- Oversight of cadet fitness education and physical training programs
- Education of members in health, nutrition, and fitness fundamentals
- Interfacing of physical readiness and field training programming
- Incorporation of Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) activities into everyday cadet life
- Compliance with CAP Cadet Programs' standards for cadet physical fitness and injury prevention
Suggested Training Specialties
- Cadet Programs