The squadron S4 serves as the principal supply management specialist in respect to Cadet Detachment operations.
- Procurement and coordination of logistical needs in support of cadet activities, with the assistance of the unit Logistics Officer and Supply Officer
- Distribution and accountability for unit equipment and supplies used during cadet activities
- Preparation and review of budget statements for activities
- Arrangement of transportation, as needed, in support of events
- Oversight of the scheduling, use, and maintenance of facilities used in support of squadron activities, to include permanent structure (i.e., buildings) and temporary structures (i.e., tents, portable restrooms, etc.)
- Activity site cleanliness and organization following squadron use